Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's all go!

It is manic at the moment (story of my life!), not only am I up to my eyes with wedding plans but the dog has been in for an op and a potential new, permanent, job has come up - ARGHH!!!

The dog had to have a lump removed from one of her back legs on Monday.  I was stressed out as I didn't really want her having to go through another operation (she had a benign lump removed back in June).  She was fine and has come through it all with no real problems.  The vet rang me yesterday with the results of the biopsy.  It was a cancerous tumour but very low grade and they managed to remove it all so there is only a very small risk of it returning.  However, we do need to keep an eye out for any more lumps just incase - I know I'm going to be paranoid, very scary.

I am very excited that a job has come up which sounds exactly like the job I did at my last company.  I miss the job (but not the people or the commute) so fingers crossed for me.  I would love to get myself settled into a nice permanent job to start off married life.  I'll keep you posted!

The wedding plans are stepping up!  I had my hair trial today and it was exactly what I was hoping for.  It is starting to come together really nicely now and I am starting to get a good picture of what the day will be like!

No comments: