Saturday, February 20, 2010

Better luck next time...

Well, my first cycle of fertility treatment didn't work. I suppose it was a big expectation. We will just have to keep trying!
We have started looking at possible wedding venues which is quite exciting but we can't make any real plans yet just in case the treatment works! I don't want to waddle down the aisle - well, any more than I would normally!
Work has been crazy these last two weeks, I'm so glad it's the weekend. We have no plans today so I expect to be chilling out! Tomorrow we are going to see a good friend of mine who I don't get to see of enough. They have got a rescue dog since I last saw her so we're going to get the dogs introduced and then have lunch - yum!
Bertie is being awful at the moment, I'm really struggling at times. The scales don't reflect it but a lot of people have commented so something must be going on.
We went to a meeting in the village on Monday about the village institute. I am such a soft touch, I somehow ended up on the committee! Still it should help us get to know some of our neighbours. Monday's meeting was quite hilarious, there were times when i thought we'd stumbled onto the set of The Vicar of Dibley! Should make for interesting committee meetings!! All good fun!

No comments: