Friday, February 26, 2010

It's not funny!!!

I don't believe it!! I've just written a long post but lost it when I tried to upload it!

I'm tired and not sure I can remember everything I wrote but basically I was moaning that although Bertie has loosened slightly, I am still struggling. I'm not too worried as I am able to keep most things down, particularly drinks so I don't think he has slipped but it is a bit frustrating.

I went out with some friends last night and was dreading it as I was sure I wouldn't be able to eat. I know I couldn't manage much meat or anything too dense so I picked my food very, very carefully! I had lasagne which is a real safe bet as it is soft with minced meat which is easier to digest. To my surprise, I was able to eat it which was bliss as I hadn't had much to eat since Tuesday. I followed that with Tiramisu which I knew would practically slide down. It was lush but I couldn't eat it all - how empowering to leave some pudding!!

My main concern is that my glass of chilled white is not going down. I've had it for about two and a half hours and I haven't quite finished it. It is tasting acidic which is a big worry - I changed to white when red started to be acidic. I hope this is a temporary situation, I'm not sure I could cope with life without wine!!!

Still, in all fairness, I think Bertie is just doing his job. I am a bit puzzled that the tightness has suddenly increased for no apparent reason but I suppose I should be grateful, it is like getting a free fill!!

No comments: