Saturday, August 14, 2010

Feet haven't touched the ground lately!

This will be a short post as I am trying to type whilst my other half is in the kitchen and I don't want to draw attention to myself - he is very nosey!!!

The new job is going very well, it was a great move. The commute is just 20 minutes each way. The atmosphere is very relaxed, its dress down on Fridays with a 4pm finish - bliss!!

The main problem is a very cheap canteen so I am eating more - must try to control that!

We are off to my parents later, it was my Dad's 70th birthday yesterday and they are having a BBQ tonight to celebrate - might be an indoor BBQ as the weather is not being kind!

Hopefully, we are going via the travel agents and booking a week away in September, I'm desperate for a break and some sunshine!!

I will post again when I can, I just don't seem to get much time to myself on an evening anymore!!

No comments: