Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting excited!!

It's been a very wedding orientated few weeks!  Since I last blogged we have chosen and ordered our invitations, bought our wedding rings, ordered the mens suits, been for a taster evening at the venue and my dress has arrived in the bridal shop.

I am going to try my dress on this Saturday.  It won't be a fitting appointment, just to see it and try it on. It will just be me and my mum which is nice!

My weight is staying under 13stone, it has even gone down a little bit more.  I bought my first pair of work trousers for over 10 years last week.  I needed to keep warm!!  I had to get a size 18 to be sure that they fitted my legs.  They fit my thighs fine but are massive on the waist, they are like a pair of maternity trousers!

Last time I blogged, I had just had a spray tan for an evening out.  We had an amazing night and I felt fantastic in my dress.  My fiance told me that he felt emotional when he saw me all dressed up!  I dread to think what he will be like at the wedding!!  I will try to upload some photos soon.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I think you are very inspiring and a great writer! I am currently struggling to overcome an addiction so I understand what it's like to try so hard at something and not get it right for a long time which can happen when attempting to lose weight. I believe your blog will inspire people to get healthy like mine will hopefully inspire people to get clean or even prevent others from using in the first place! You are a strong wedding and hope you have a wonderful wedding! Maybe you could check out my blog: http://trackmarks-teenagewasteland.blogspot.com