Saturday, April 2, 2011

Getting Better!

Well, I am feeling a bit more lively than last time - thank heavens for Nytol!!!  I've managed to have a few good nights sleep, I'm still tired but not exhausted which is a bonus!

My niece is staying with us at the moment which is fantastic.  She stayed last weekend as well and that was the first time I'd seen her in over five years and the first time my fiance had met her.  We are talking her and all the parents out for lunch tomorrow for Mothering Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it.

The wedding is looming ever closer!  I'm getting really excited about it - when I'm not panicking about last minute things to do!  My brother and nephew arrive in the UK this week, they are the last of my Australian family to arrive and I can't wait to see them.

My weight is staying stable at the moment which is great as my diet is terrible.  I'm hoping that when life returns to normal, I can get things back on track.

I have another job interview this week - just what I need 3 weeks before my wedding!  Fingers crossed I get it so I can cross that off my to do list!!

No comments: