Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am alive!!

Just to let you know I am still alive!

Apologies for the lack of blogging, my boyfriend has been on a week off and is now on mornings which means I don't get much time to myself and it is risky posting when he is around! Although he is sitting near me now, oblivious!!

Bertie is not playing ball - again! I lost two pounds after the fill and since then I've been playing around with the same two pounds! I think I'll wait and see how things are when we get back from Ireland and then I'll ring the bariatric nurse and see what she thinks about another fill.

I will try to post when I can but it might be difficult!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask? Does your partner not know you have a band???

Bandster said...

Yes!! He does know I have the band - he held my hand in the hospital!! I just haven't told him about the blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see. I thought it was strange that you could go through something as major as a band and him not know.
God luck with it all, I follow your blog all the time.

Bandster said...

Believe it or not, some people don't tell even their partners - not sure how they keep that to themselves when they live with someone!!

Thanks for reading my blog, it is great to know I'm not wittering to myself!!