Saturday, September 12, 2009

It is serious!!

Following my last post, this is the first chance I've had to get onto the blog. My boyfriend is at work so I have hi-jacked his laptop without fear of being caught!!

Unfortunately, my laptop is not going to make it. They fitted the new usb ports but they didn't work which means it won't be economically viable to repair - I'm gutted. We won't have it back until Monday and then we are going through an insurance claim - it got pulled off a table accidently and landed on the dongle which was plugged into the usb port - so it may be a little while before I have my own laptop again. I will try to keep posting on this one but it will be as and when I get it to myself!!

I've lost another pound - I think I do need a further fill but I will wait until after our trip to Ireland now and then I'll phone the nurse for her advice.

I'm off shopping in a moment, my boyfriend's parents are coming for lunch tomorrow and I've decided to do some baking - help!!!!

No comments: