Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Remember me....?!!

Well, I am alive but still computer-less! This is the first time I've managed to get my boyfriend's laptop to myself.

My laptop is back from the repairshop but I am waiting to hear from the insurance company about getting a replacement so I'm not sure how long that is going to take.

Things have been very busy, I spent the weekend being a domestic godess! I did some baking which is practically unheard of for me!! I made chocolate brownies and millionaires shortbread - quite successfully I might add!! As well as that, we had my boyfriend's parents over for lunch on Sunday so I cooked a fab roast dinner (even if I do say so myself!) and made a scrummy trifle. Shame I couldn't eat much of it!!

Bertie seems to be in quite a bad mood at the moment, I've had a few days now where he is not enjoying any food. Today was quite good because I just didn't feel hungry. I had a latte when I got to work then I didn't eat anything til lunchtime when I had tuna, sweetcorn pasta bake but could only manage half. Now I've just had some battered lemon chicken which was tasty but didn't go down too well. I stood on the scales this morning and I've lost another pound so I can't complain.

No comments: