Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back on track!

I seem to be apologising for a lack of posting again! I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted, where has the time gone?!

I am much better now, my back has eased and I can move much more freely which is a huge relief. I went back to work on Monday and was completely disorientated with my cases, still back in the swing now! I had my annual orthopaedic check up today and I told them that I'd been having some back problems so they have referred me for some physio which should help.

We got the new car on Tuesday and I am totally in love with it. It is so solid and feels so safe which is great since I spend so much time on the motorway these days. It doesn't half shift though! It is a Volvo V70 which is huge - I did struggle trying to park it last night, I had no idea of the actual size of the thing! It has built in satnav which is a great novelty to us, it is hilarious! She sounds quite shirty at times!

No comments: