Friday, November 27, 2009

Good news!

Or not, I don't believe I've just spent 20 minutes writing a post and, when I tried to save it, the screen went blank and I lost it all - I can't even remember everything I wrote!!!

So, here we go again .....

My ticker is up and running again. I've had to start from scratch with it so it looks different. Not only have I jazzed it up with a new design, but I have also adjusted the goal weight by half a stone as I think I was being a little optimistic - I can always reassess the situation when I (finally) get nearer to that weight.

The good news is that I am seeing some progress on the weight loss front and am now only 1 pound off losing 3 stones. The pay off for this is that Bertie has been a bit of a brute over the last few days but I guess that is what I signed up for. At least he is still kind with the wine!

Speaking of which, I think I should go and crack open the bottle that is chilling in the fridge - it has been one hell of a week and I think I have more than earned it!!

No comments: