Monday, December 7, 2009

Still alive!!

Just in case you were wondering ... I am still alive.

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted and can only apologise. Work has been totally manic as we have been delivering training workshops in Basingstoke, Bristol and Coventry. We've done six in the last two weeks and I am totally exhausted. The last one was in Basingstoke today and I am so glad they are finished.

Tomorrow I need to try to catch up with my cases and emails as I won't be back in the office again then until next Monday - busy, busy!!

I have now completed my Christmas shopping, have parcelled up and sent off our presents to Australia and also posted all our cards - wow, don't know when I was so prepared before.

The weight is good and I've had a lot of comments lately on how I've lost more weight which is all good.

I will try to post a bit more frequently but I am out and about quite a bit this week!!

No comments: