Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh dear ...

My good intentions, once again, did not come to pass! My week did not go according to plan at all!

I only had Wednesday night to myself, I had to go food shopping on Thursday night with my boyfriend's mother and then I had a hairdressers appointment last night. Both nights I only got in the door about 10 minutes before my boyfriend which mean I didn't get any uninterupted time on the laptop!

He is at work now but when he comes home, he starts a fortnight's holiday! Still, I am pretty excited as I have booked a week off for his second week which will be lovely. I'm hoping to be able to get some wedding stuff done. I will have to grab time on the laptop as and when.

My band is now back to normal although the weight is fluctuating slightly. I'm having good days and bad days but I am feeling really well and I think my face is looking thinner.

No comments: