Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Peace at last!!!

For the first time in ages, I have the laptop and the house to myself!!! This means I can post in comfort without screwing my eyes up to try to read the mobile phone screen! I'll try to make the most of it this week as my boyfriend (or should I now say fiance!!) is only working this week and is then off for two weeks and then two weeks of earlies so I won't get this chance again for about five weeks!

Bertie has settled down somewhat although I do still struggle sometimes. The weight went off, looked like it was going on again and has then come off again so I don't know what to make of it!

Work is hideously busy, I am managing my first Employment Tribunal claim which is a great opportunity for me but very full on!! The last four weeks have just romped around, I can't believe how quickly they are going.

My dad is recovering very well from his knee replacement. It has been four weeks today, he is walking really well and even started driving again. It is great to see him getting around without the pain.

We have finally got onto proper broadband again. We've had it a week and it is total bliss after the mobile broadband which was soooooooooo slow!!

Does anyone reading this have any knowledge of dog behaviour??? We are concerned about our Lab cross Daisy who has just turned 7. She seems fine, in so much as she is eating and drinking as normal. She still enjoys playing games and going for walks. However, for the last two weeks or so she has taken to disappearing upstairs to her basket on an evening instead of snuggling up on the sofa with us which she normally does. It is weird as she is snuggled next to me right now but if my boyfriend came back she would disappear and she does the same if my boyfriend is here with her their own. It is almost as though she feels like a gooseberry!! Anyone got any thoughts??

Still no firm plans in place for the wedding yet, I just can't wait to be able to start planning. It might be a nice distraction if the fertility treatment doesn't work.

Well, I'm off to get some dinner, will try to post again while I have this golden window!!!

No comments: