Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's just all good news...!!!

My other half is much better now. My mum has assured me that it wasn't the chicken as it was in the oven for over an hour and it was chicken legs not a whole one! So I am not feeling quite so guilty!

My weight has gone down by another pound - whoppee!!! Mind you, I am still not managing to eat very comfortably so it hasn't exactly been a painless loss but I'm happy!!

I have a wedding dress consultation on Friday morning - just me and my mum!! It is way too early to make any proper decisions but it will be lovely to try some on and get some ideas. I've never tried a wedding dress on in my life - how exciting!!

I have found out that you can get Wedding trainers (sneakers for any American readers) which will be fantastic - due to my disability I can only wear supportive lace up shoes, nothing dainty and not a hope in hell of wearing any type of heel. I was worrying about what I might wear as I wanted to feel special. We saw some at the wedding fayre but they were a bit plain so I thought I'd do an internet search. It seems that they are very popular in the States so I might either order some nearer the time or even have a bash at decorating some myself.

We also have an appointment to view our first choice venue on 21st April - have to wait that long to get a day when there isn't a wedding on. I have a feeling that it will be too expensive but hey-ho!

No comments: