Sunday, June 6, 2010

Motivation anyone????

If anyone has any spare motivation to give, I'd be a grateful recipient!!

I am supposed to be working on the Management Research Report which is the final part of my CIPD qualification but I just can't seem to get started and I am reverting to all sorts of distraction activities - I thought I left that all behind when I finished university!!

I've just read my last few posts and realised that I didn't update you after my wedding dress shopping, so here goes (distraction activity number 4!!)....

I've ordered my dress!!!! I couldn't believe it, I had two appointments on the same day and saw THE dress in the first one! We still went to the other appointment but couldn't find anything to match the one so I went back later that afternoon with my mum (who cried when she saw me in it!!) and ordered it! It is perfect for me, not too fussy but really pretty and I felt amazing in it! It now seems very real - especially having to pay for half of it up front!! Mind you, I managed to get it at a very reasonable price compared to what I was expecting to have to pay! Put it like this, I had significant change from £1,000. Money I can now spend elsewhere.

No comments: