Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bliss!!

Well, I'm sitting in the lounge, with the doors open enjoying the lovely weather! I've done my shopping, ready for dinner tonight and I've done some cleaning so I feel entitled to spend an hour or so on the laptop!

Again, it's been a busy week but nothing too stressful. Apart from the poor dog needing to have a minor op! She has got a little lump on her side and the vet doesn't know what it is so she's going in next Friday to have it taken off and sent away for testing. Fingers crossed it is all benign. She's happy enough in herself, charging around like the mad thing she is! The biggest issue at the moment is, she's had to come off her steroids which she takes for her skin allergies and consequently, she is now itching like crazy. Unfortunately, I can't find her lampshade collar so I have to physically stop her from scratching herself raw - poor thing!

I think I am going to have to seriously think about getting another fill, the weight has crept up very slightly. I'm trying not to stress about it but I think I have lost my focus a bit, which is mad when you think that I am getting married next year! I think the problem is that I have too much on the go at the moment!

No comments: