Sunday, May 30, 2010

Really need to slow down!

I haven't stopped since I left work on Friday!

I got home and the other half was champing at the bit to go for a curry. We then had a relatively early night as he was working an early shift yesterday and I had a full day planned dress shopping. He got up at 6am and I didn't really go back to sleep. I got up at about 8.30 and had a major trauma with my mobile phone - long story but it managed to delete all my contacts!! I freaked out and totally panicked - after four frantic calls to Vodafone it got sorted but I then had to dash to make my first bridal appointment.

My mum wasn't well so it was just me and my friend. We found THE one at the first appointment. When I put it on, my friend, the assistant and I all went WOW!! I made another appointment to come back with my mum later that afternoon and then we went to the other appointment. I tried loads but none were as good as the one in the first shop. Mum was well enough to come back with me and she cried when she saw me in it so I knew it was the one and I've ordered it! I'm shocked, I fully expected to take ages to find something - it all feels very real now!

I didn't get home til gone 6 and we were supposed to be at some friends for 6.30. They knew I was running late but it was still a quick hop in the shower and then off out again with wet hair! I was totally shattered and struggled to stay awake!

The other half has gone gliding so I'm planning to have a gentle day with a bit of cleaning just to keep him happy! Then I think there will be wine!!

No comments: