Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happier Bunny!

I am much happier! I got my engagement ring back yesterday and it looks all shiney and new! In fact, I think it looks shinier and sparklier than when I first got it. I can't stop looking at it and smiling - how sad am I?!!

I've just been away on a team building event with work - it was great fun, especially the free bar and not getting to bed until 2am - I am way too old for that (and the Sambucca slammers!!). The worst thing is, with a gastric band, you can't have the obligatory medicinal fry-up the morning after 'cos it just won't go down (especially if you've eaten a three course meal the night before!). I had a rejuvinating glass of orange juice but couldn't eat anything til lunchtime, still I felt much better once I did eat!

One nice thing that happened was one of my colleagues who is currently on maternity leave (but came along for the fun!) commented on how much weight I'd lost - she would really notice as she doesn't see me very often at the moment. She mentioned it more than once which was even nicer!

Well, I'm off wedding dress shopping on Saturday - can't blinking wait!!

No comments: