Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another lovely weekend!

I'm struggling to stay awake (at 3.30pm!!). I've had a lovely weekend so far and it's not over yet as I have tomorrow off as well!

On Friday night I met up with one of my friends who I don't get to see often enough! We just went to Pizza Express but it was lovely to catch up on all the news. It was the first time I'd seen her since we booked the wedding so we had lots to discuss. She is going to come wedding dress shopping with me on 29th May - she is about the same size as me and always looks really well dressed. I think she will encourage me to try things that I wouldn't normally try. I've booked two appointments one at 11 and one at 2 so plenty of time for lunch as well!

Then yesterday we had some friends over to stay, I haven't seen them since we got engaged so lots of catching up to do there too! We went out for a curry then back to the local for one drink then home for more wine/beer. It was really great to see them. They stayed for a cooked breakfast so we had a leisurely morning as well! It was nice because they are my friends but the men seemed to hit it off really well.

Now, my other half has gone gliding and I have the house to myself for a few hours - bliss!!

Tomorrow we are taking both sets of parents to the venue as they haven't seen it yet. So exciting times!!

Bertie seems to be a bit tight again, I couldn't eat all my pasta on Friday night and there was no chance in hell of a pudding but the scales are not being friendly - how does that work?!!

I'm contemplating having a band fill, just to get another stone off before I order my dress. Trouble is, finding the time to get it done!

No comments: