Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back in the swing!

Well, we had a lovely time in Ireland! We got back late on Sunday and it has been a bit of a whirlwind getting back in the swing of things. Feels like we've not been away at all!

Bertie behaved himself to start with but I think he got fed up with me towards the end and just stopped me eating more than a few bites. Consequently, I only put on one pound over the whole week and I think that was more to do with the copious amounts of alcohol I drank! Fortunately, that had disappeared today so I'm more than chuffed!

He has kept this up for a few days now and today was a total b*gger. I've had an ache in my chest all day and felt like I was going to throw up a few times - still that is what I signed up for. I fully expect the scales to reflect this but I bet they don't!!

I apologise for my last post, I read it just now and spotted a few typos! Obviously, I meant that I would try to post more frequently in OCTOBER!!!

No comments: