Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where is the time going?

Sorry for the lack of posts, it has been a bit difficult cos my boyfriend is working mornings this week and next so it is tricky to get on line without him nosing!!

This week has been such a drag, I have been exhausted all week and struggled to drag myself out of bed. Yesterday I was driving to work wondering whether I was going to make it through the day, I felt as though I'd already done a days work and should really be on my way home. I've had a nice lie in this morning and feel a bit better, atlhough I am about to start running around all over the place now so will probably be shattered again by tonight! Then we have some friends coming to lunch tomorrow - busy, busy!!!

Bertie has cut me some slack so thank heavens for small mercies!!

Anyway, must jump in the shower and get moving.

No comments: