Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Feeling good!

Just a quick post - having a busy time at work!!

Bertie is working a treat at the moment. I have started to listen to my body and only eat when I feel the need to which is not often . I hope that this will have a positive impact on my weight loss - it is looking promising!

Today I felt good because I wore a size 16 skirt and jumper and a size 14 coat (which was fitting very well!!). I have to keep reminding myself that not that long ago I was struggling to stay in a size 20 (not always successfully!!). Bearing in mind that I am only 5 foot tall - you will realise that I resembled a ball and now am more like an egg!!!

I was working in London today which is always a nice day out, a four hour meeting and four hours on a train - beats having to work for a living!!

No comments: