Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poorly sick!!

Yes, I am still alive but I have the lurgy!! I didn't really stand a chance as my boyfriend had it and the girl I sit next to at work had it so I was bound to succumb! I am sitting in the lounge in my dressing gown feeling very sorry for myself.



It has been a busy old time, I had an appointment at the fertility clinic last week. I really wasn't expecting anything after the disaster in Bristol in October. However, I was pleasantly surprised that they have given me fertility drugs to ensure I ovulate. He gave me Clomid - if anyone knows anything about what it's like to take, I'd be really interested to hear their experiences. I haven't taken it yet as I have to wait for the right point in the cycle but I am very excited that it might work. Of course the risk is that I could have a multiple pregnancy or at my age the risks of problems with the baby are higher but we'll cross those bridges if and when we come to them.



I've upgraded my mobile phone and I am still trying to work out how it all works as it is very different. Anyway, it has internet capability so I am hoping to be able to post from my mobile. I will work it out, eventually, but this could be fab as I could post during my lunch hours and when I get a spare minute. I'll keep you posted - pardon the pun!



No comments: