Friday, January 1, 2010

Whohoo 2010!!!

I'm starting 2010 as I hope to go on - with a post!!

We had a lovely quiet start to the year. I went to see our friends in the evening which was great fun, they have a two and a half year old who is just adorable. I was playing with her for ages. I then got home about 9.30 and my boyfriend was already there so we caught up on some programmes we had recorded with a nice glass of red. It was so nice after such a hectic Christmas. Its just a shame that my boyfriend has to work today.

My weight has gone up slightly over Christmas - it was only a pound but then this morning it was three!! I'm not panicked because I know Bertie will sort it!

I think 2010 is going to be very interesting workwise and homewise. First off, I have an appointment to see another gynaecologist on 14th Jan here in Newport. This referral is specifically for fertility issues - I'm not expecting much after the issues in Bristol but we'll see what they say. If it is meant to be it will happen, if not I must be grateful for all the good things that I have in my life and make the most of them.

No comments: