Saturday, January 2, 2010

So far, so good!

Feeling good that I am able to get two consecutive posts!

I had a lovely lazy day yesterday, it was very decadent. I did absolutely nothing all day and didn't feel a bit guilty (until my boyfriend got home!!).

I've been out and about today, had my legs waxed (oh joy!) and then did some food shopping. It was horrible having to think about planning for food next week at work - I haven't done a full week for ages!

The weight has dropped again - I'm so much more chilled about it these days! My beautician commented today on how well the weightloss was going. She'd noticed that my legs were much smaller which is brilliant as that is where I have been carrying an awful lot of it - partly due to my underlying condition - they were seriously very very bad.

We're starting to plan our holiday in Australia this year. My brother lives in Perth and I haven't seen him for four years - he's never met my boyfriend. We haven't decided yet when we will go, it will either be in September or, if we can get the flights at a reasonable price, Christmas - that would be fab!!

No comments: