Sunday, May 17, 2009

All the best laid plans...

Well, despite my good intentions last week, I wasn't able to blog as I'd hoped. Things have been extremely stressful with the house! We have got over it now but at one point it looked like we were going to part company with the bathroom fitter. All sorted now but it was pretty horrible at the time.

The good news is that we finally have [drum roll] heating, hot water and a working toilet - HURRAH!!!! The en-suite is finished so we have a working shower and wash basin as well.

As you can see, it is late and much as I feel I need to do a full blog, I'm just too tired. If I tried, I think it would be only half a story and it probably wouldn't make much sense! I will try to blog again tomorrow and catch up on all the news from the last two weeks!

No comments: