Sunday, May 3, 2009

Feeling better!

I'm getting over the shock of the events of last week - partly helped by having Friday off work to do housey stuff! I was planning to try to get some of my coursework done but I didn't get a moments peace!

My mum was unexpectedly free so she said she would come over as she hadn't seen the house for quite a while. Then my boyfriend's parents called to ask if I would like some company. When I said that would be lovely, they asked if they could bring my boyfriend's uncle over as he would love to see the house. So I ended up with a house full!! It was lovely, actually - just what a house should be, shame about the dust and mess!

I am so pleased with the work the bathroom fitter has done in the en-suite. The tiles look amazing!

I'm feeling very happy with my changing shape. I wore trousers on Friday and a few people commented on the difference they could see - sadly they all know about the band!

No comments: