Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're getting there ...

I know, I sound like an advert for British Rail!

The house has come on in leaps and bounds! The bathroom is all but done, we are just waiting for the flooring to arrive. The fitter will then come back, fit the flooring and then fit the toilet and it is all done!

The carpenter has arrived and started hanging doors and fitting skirting and architrave to our bedroom so it is looking more finished.

The decorator has painted the lounge and the second bedroom so they look great.

All in all, it is shaping up very nicely. I am very hopeful that we will be in within the next 2-3 weeks - yikes!!

The weight is doing okay, I lost another pound, I seem to be having days where either I can eat quite a bit or I can hardly eat anything - I guess it all evens out in the end! I am also wearing my first pair of jeans in about 5 years! They are a size 20 and they are massive around the waist but they fit nice and loosely on my legs which means they are very comfortable. They are not quite the size 12 ones I want to be in but they are a start and I feel great in them!

No comments: