Monday, June 1, 2009

It cannot possibly be June!!!

Where is this year going?!! I can't believe Bertie band is almost a year old (next month) and that this blog is a year old this month, time has just flown by!

The house is so close to being habitable, it is looking lovely. The bathroom is finished apart from the flooring and toilet - they should be done this week. The lounge and bedroom are looking good!

I have this week off work to get some housey things done and hopefully we will be able to move in before the end of this month.

We had a lovely day yesterday, we took my parents to Heathrow as they (as I type) are on their way to visit my brother in Australia. We stopped for lunch in a place called Speen near Newbury. If you are ever that way and want a good meal in a friendly place, try the Horse and Hounds. We sat outside with the dog and they couldn't have been nicer to us and her! The food was fantastic. We had plenty of time so we went to Twickenham (where I went to college) for a look around - my how it's changed (mind you I graduated in 1989, so I guess it would have!!). We then sat on Richmond Green for half an hour, it was packed but so lovely seeing everyone enjoying the nice weather.

Have noticed that my watch (which is on a fixed bracelet strap) is very loose on me now, it spins around and flops down by my hand - I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol happy birthday I guess! I can't believe its almost a year since you've had Bertie, I've followed you all the way from the contemplation at the start of it all! Time flys eh?