Friday, June 5, 2009

It's all about perception!!

I just had to share this with you! I went out for a meal last night with my boyfriend and another couple. We went to a lovely Thai restaurant in Cardiff and had two set meals for two. The food was amazing and we were able to have a little bit of everything. Now, I felt I'd absolutely pigged out but on the way home my boyfriend said, I don't think either of them noticed that you hardly ate anything!

It just goes to show how my perception has changed, what I now think is pigging out is not so by other people's standards!

I've been off this week and we have done loads for the house - picking paint, ordering carpet etc, etc. I can see the end (or rather the first post - we have a long way to go before we've completely finished!!) in sight. I reckon we will be in within the next two weeks - as soon as the bedroom carpet is down, we'll be in!!!

No comments: