Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy Bee!!

Well, despite taking today as a flex day, this is the first chance I've had to blog!

I have been working hard all day on my presentation and also having my hair coloured. Of course there is also the abundance of time I have wasted playing Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook - OMG that game is seriously addictive!

My interview is on Monday. The presentation is all but done, I just need to put the finishing touches to it. We are away tomorrow night in Exeter so I have printed it off to take with me so I can make notes. I just hope I'm barking up the right tree, otherwise I've wasted a day's flex!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, we are meeting up with some people I used to work with a few years ago. Some of them, I haven't seen for four or five years. We are also staying in a nice hotel.

I don't think I have given you a health update recently. I am booked in to have my cyst removed on 13th July. There was much tooing and froing about whether my band needed to be emptied. The nurse at the Obesity Service said it was up to the anaethetist and he said it was up to them!! Eventually, I had a long discussion with the anaethetist and he said it was not really an issue and he was happy for it to remain inflated. The only risk is of vomiting and that is quite low. I'm quite glad really as Bertie seems to be doing his stuff at the moment - I seem to have had quite a big loss in the last week or so, but it is hard to judge on my parents scales as they are not digital and they weigh me lighter than my own anyway so I have to adjust the figure! I really can't wait to be in our new house, for lots of reasons including having my own scales to weigh on!

The house is looking good, we have got the new staircase in - WHOHOO!! I haven't seen it completed yet but it was looking great last night when it was only half done. My boyfriend was pleased with it and he tends to keep things low-key so it must be good!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck for the op!