Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why am I putting myself through this?!!

I've had a lovely weekend.

We got to Exeter at about 2.30, the hotel was lovely. I did a bit of work on my presentation and then we went downstairs for a coffee and a cake. While we were there, some of the others arrived and we ended up drinking in the bar and catching up on the last five years - it was lovely! We had a great meal with everyone and then I walked back to the hotel - it was quite a distance for me but I did it without too much discomfort, which is a BIG step forward for me.

Today, we got up late as the blackout blinds were a bit too effective! We drove to Scorriton which is where some friends of my boyfriend have bought a pub. It was great to see them as we haven't seen them for almost two years. We stopped for lunch which was delicious and then we left to come home at about 2pm.

When I got home I looked at my presentation again and am now in a major panic that I've got it all wrong and they are going to think I am completely inept! I have two versions of my presentation, one a shorter version of the other with an extra slide. My stomach is turning somersaults. I don't really want the damn job if I'm honest so why am I putting myself through this?

I just have to grit my teeth and get on with it - hope I don't make a total idiot of myself and that they decide not to appoint either of us!! Mind you, then I will be cheesed off that I am not good enough!!

I just want to run away........!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: