Monday, May 4, 2009

Lovely weekend!

Sorry if my post yesterday seemed a little odd - I was sitting in the same room as my boyfriend and was feeling brave so thought I'd sneak a quick post in but then he started asking what I was typing and I panicked!!

It has been a lovely, long weekend and I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow - at least our new leader is off tomorrow so I don't have to bother with her! I'm off on Wednesday so I won't see her until Thursday and then she is off on Friday - life is good!!

We had a long lie-in this morning, which was fab. My boyfriend is working nights this week so wanted to get an extra bit of rest. We then went to the house at lunchtime and his cousin came over with her husband and baby. The baby is now four months old and so gorgeous, he was smiling and giggling.

The house is coming along, the gas is connected on Wednesday (hence my day off!) and I am very excited about that as it is a major step forward!

I had an unusual victory this week, I discovered that I can cross my legs again! I haven't been able to do that for a very long time as my thighs were too big! I also found a little jacket that I haven't worn for ages because it was too small, it now fits (just!) and I feel great in it! So, all looking good!

No comments: