Saturday, August 15, 2009

Filled!!

I've done it, I had my fill this morning and so far I'm doing okay!

It was great to see the nurse and have a chance to ask her lots of questions. She only gave me half a mil of fill which I think was probably plenty. I'm now on fluids for 24 hours and then onto soft foods for a few days. I am aware that it is tighter as I have a slight feeling of tightness in my chest. I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to eat much when I start
again but that's what it's all about!

After the fill, my mum and I went shopping at the Mall. It was lovely to spend some quality time with my mum. I bought two new tops (well, my mum bought one for me!!) they were both size 16 which is progress.

Then I came home to find red roses waiting for me from my boyfriend. He's at work but I'm really looking forward to him coming home!

We're going to a friend's birthday tomorrow, don't think I will be able to eat anything but I'm sure I'll cope!

No comments: