Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's working ...

Another one bites the dust - pound that is - and the scales were teetering on another one, all good stuff!. I have now lost 36 pounds which is one third of the total amount I want to lose. It is actually two pounds since the fill as I had put one on. I've updated my ticker - it is bringing a smile to my face, I can tell you!

I am amazed at how different things are now, I just know I cannot manage a lot of food but I can eat a reasonable amount. I am struggling with wine which is a bit of a worry but I'll just see how that goes.

I am going out for a meal with a friend tomorrow night. I was a bit anxious about it, being so soon after my fill. However, I've booked a mediterranean style restaurant which does tappas, so I am hoping I can get away with ordering a few small dishes. Fortunately, this friend knows about Bertie so at least I won't be trying to hide his existence!

No comments: