Friday, August 14, 2009

Whoosh!!!

That is the only word I can use to describe my life since the last post!!

I went back to work on Monday which was a bit of a shock to the system! Within a few hours I didn't feel as though I'd been away. I was hoping to ease myself back gently and only take on a few cases over the week but within 48 hours I was up to the same level of cases as everyone else. Mind you, to be honest, I prefer to be busy.
The office politics are annoying but I'm just keeping to myself!!

They have appointed someone to the team leader position who I really like and get on very well with so I am delighted. She moves across a week on Monday and I can't wait.

I am very tired now though so glad to have the weekend to recover. Although, I can't laze about in the morning as I have to be in Bristol for my band fill at 11. My mum wants to come with me so I'm going to have to leave earlier and pick her up on the way. I am excited but a little bit apprehensive at the thought of my band fill. I will be really chuffed to see the weight shifting more quickly but a bit nervous about how that may impact on me.

I'll try to post tomorrow to let you know how I got on!

No comments: