Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting to grips with Bertie

Well, I've had an interesting weekend with Bertie, one minute he is letting me eat almost as before and the next minute he is being very vicious! I can't really complain as that is what I bought him for but it would be nice to know when I will be able to eat and when I won't!

The scary thing is that I seem to be having a problem with wine, even white is occasionally a bit acidy - this is my biggest fear, wine is my indulgence!!

The scales have stuck at two pounds down since the fill but I feel different so I am sure the scales will catch up eventually.

I had a lovely meal out with my friend on Friday, we both had tapas and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm excited as we've just booked to go to Ireland for a week at the end of September. My mum is Irish and I have a lot of family and friends over there who I don't get to see very often. My boyfriend hasn't been to that part of Ireland before and hasn't met most of the family so that will be an interesting experience for him!!

No comments: