Monday, August 17, 2009

O M G ! ! ! !

Hold on to your hats, Bertie is taking no prisoners!!

This is the fill that I think is going to get me losing weight consistently. I have spent the last few days feeling totally full with a lump in my throat. I've had to make myself eat as I know I need something in my stomach.

Today, all I've managed is two pots of fromage frais, one muller light yoghurt, some mashed potato with grated cheese and a chocolate pudding (eaten to try to get some calories in!).

I know it will settle down a bit after a day or so, but this one is different and I think it will keep me quite restricted for some time.

Still there is always the blessing of a nice cup of tea!! Bertie likes tea, he finds it soothing!

I had to buy some new (smaller) jeans today, I knew that the ones I bought in May were really too big - I couldn't wear them without a belt (which made them look all bunched up) and still had to keep hoicking them up but I discovered last night that I could get them on and off without undoing them and thought enough is enough!!

I am very pleased!!!

No comments: