Sunday, June 29, 2008

Struggling on!

Well, I've survived the weekend without ditching the diet - not sure how, mind you! I kept a low profile yesterday and didn't move far from my sofa.

The problem is, yoghurt or fromage frais does not leave you feeling full for very long so you practically have to constantly graze on it to prevent feeling hungry. I don't think I will stomach another yoghurt for a very long time! My boyfriend has been brilliant. He came over yesterday tea time, I was really fancying an Onken Rhubarb and Vanilla yoghurt (for the uninitiated, these are gorgeous!!) but my local Sainsbury's don't stock them - so I asked him to get one from his local Tesco. He was going somewhere else on the way to me and was likely to be a few hours so he said he would stop at one nearer my house so it didn't go off - how thoughtful. He was a bit amazed when I downed a full tub pretty quickly!!

We went out today for a few hours which was nice - took my mind off yoghurt at least!

I'm just off to bed now, only two more days of yoghurt - whohoo!! Then I have a week of more or less fluids and then I should be able to start eating normal textured food - bring it on!!

No comments: