Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is gonna be tough!

Day one on the yummy yoghurt diet ... I'm not sure if I am going to manage this ... I am craving solid food.

Started off for work with a lunch bag crammed with fromage frais and yoghurt. I managed to work my way through one yoghurt drink, two fromage frais and five yoghurts! I didn't feel hungry as such but I didn't feel satisfied either. Since getting home, I've had two more fromage frais and two large pots of yoghurt - I am desperate for something to bite into.

I keep thinking that I am not going to get proper textured food for over two weeks - yikes!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really reccomend the big pots of coconut yoghurt you can get in the supermarket. Also there is a large rhubarb and vanilla one you can get which is divine!! Good luck with the yog!

Bandster said...

Thanks Bryher Hill, I'll look out for the coconut yoghurt (never had that before!). Spookily, I've just eaten a big tub of rhubarb and vanilla - totally divine!!!