Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy, busy!!

I don't know where the week has gone - its just flown by!!

Work has been very busy, for some reason all the naughty people are abusing their internet access at the moment - I had four new cases this week, all with varying degrees of abuse. The worst was someone who has racked up over 26,000 hits in a five week period - to put this in perspective, we normally dismiss someone who averages 3,000 in a month!! No prizes for guessing where that one is heading!

My weight has, again, remained steady, although my work skirt keeps twisting around which it didn't do before so I guess there is a bit more slack there now! I think I will be getting a fill early in the new year!

I am very excited about my weekend - although I should say now that I don't know when I will get to post again!! We are having our big night out tomorrow - I can hardly sit still with excitement (how sad am I?!!). Then on Saturday we are going out for one of my boyfriend's friend's birthday and then going to his parents for lunch on Sunday. I don't think I will be too lively in work next week.

I'll post again as soon as I can but I think the earliest it will be is Sunday night - have a good weekend!!

No comments: