Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shhhhhh!

Keep the noise down, my head is a little fragile!

Why do I do it? I went out last night with my parents and some friends of theirs. We went to Keynsham, which is near where I live, for their Victorian evening. They close off the high street and have street stalls and attractions - it is really lovely and last night was very wintry as it was cold and a bit foggy. When we got there I realised that I wasn't going to be up to walking too much, so I stayed with the men (who had the very sensible idea of going to the pub!) while the ladies braved the high street. The pub was jam packed but we managed to get a table by the fire, I was two glasses of red down by the time the ladies caught up with us! We then ate at the pub, the food was lovely but I only managed one course before I was totally stuffed. I did, however, manage a third glass of red!

When we got home, I fell into bed and slept almost through. However, I am convinced I felt an earth tremor during the night - it was just like when we were in Kefalonia in October. There is nothing mentioned on the news so maybe I didn't and it was just my imagination, I'm really not sure.

No comments: