Monday, November 17, 2008

Lovely weekend!

Well, it was back to work today after a lovely but rather busy weekend!

I managed to cook the roast dinner and we ate at about 7ish which wasn't too bad. It was rather nice, if I do say so myself!! We were quite late going to bed and I had to be up for work this morning - my boyfriend, who works shifts and gets every 5th week off, is on one of his weeks off this week. He tried to start a conversation with me at 1.30am - it started with 'are you awake?' ... 'well, I am now'. I got my own back by making a lot of noise when I got up!

I am noticing that I feel quite a bit of restriction lately - although the scales are not dropping dramatically! I am going to stick to my decision to hold off on another fill until the new year but I think I will need to act quite soon after that.

I'm getting excited because I have a special night lined up for Friday. My boyfriend's birthday is mid-December and as a result it is absolutely pants to try to take him out on the night as everyone is having Christmas parties, the restaurants are packed, the food is mediocre and the service is a bit fraught, so I decided that we would do it a bit early this year. I'm taking him to the new Raymond Blanc restaurant which opened in Bristol last month - it looks amazing on the website. Then, as a special treat, we're booked in to the Hotel Du Vin for the night (my company has a special deal with them - so I'm not splashing the cash too much!) - I'm sooo excited. Apparently, the room has a roll topped bath and a monsoon shower (whatever that is!!!), I think I will come back like a wrinkled prune! I'm on the early at work so I'm hoping to leave at 3pm so that we can get to the hotel as early as possible to make the most of it!!!

No comments: