Monday, July 27, 2009

Ah, the peace and quiet!

Oh, I could get used to this life! I am sitting in my lounge watching daytime telly being watched by the cows in the next door field!

I'm feeling lots better and almost a little guilty that I have another two weeks off work! My boyfriend was back in work this morning so I have the house to myself and possession of the remote control!!

My stitches don't appear to have disolved as expected and I have a bit of stitch sticking out. I have a new patient assessment on Thursday with the new doctors so I might mention it to the nurse.

Bertie is still being a bit unpredictable, one minute allowing me to eat loads, the next nothing! My weight is staying put which is a bit annoying but I'm going to see how it goes and then maybe get a fill. The concern is that some days I don't need a fill as Bertie is quite vicious and then others I feel I need one - I probably could do with a tiny fill to slow things down.

No comments: