Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feeling a bit low

I'm sure it is down to the anaesthetic but I am feeling a bit low today. I've got a sore throat which I thought was just to do with the tubes they use in the operation but it's getting worse so it may not be related to that.

I also made the mistake of looking up endometriosis on the internet and ended up scaring the life out of myself. I must keep positive and count my blessings - the girl in the bed next to me in hospital was only 30 and had just had one ovary removed in an emergency operation and they were waiting to see whether the other one was cancerous. In contrast, I am extremely lucky.

I'm sure it is all down to being tired and sore and I'll feel better tomorrow.

I've just looked at the posts I put up after my band op and I was feeling pretty similar at about the same time post-op so I think it is just me and the anaesthetic!

No comments: