Thursday, July 23, 2009

Come on now Bertie, be nice!

Well, I can't believe I haven't posted for a week! It has been a bit up and down, I keep thinking I am better and then I do something little like go out for a ride in the car (not even driving!) and I am exhausted!

It probably isn't helping that Bertie is being a bit of a devil at the moment and I am hardly able to eat anything. I feel like I have a lump on my chest all the time. Last night I tried to eat my dinner of chilli and rice and I managed about half a dozen forkfuls when I knew I was going to be sick. Fortunately, my boyfriend was quick to get me a bowl - oh the glamour! It was very frustrating as I hadn't eaten much all day. I put it in the fridge and was able to eat it a few hours later - weird! Today, it took me half an hour to eat a nectarine. I even struggled with a pot of fromage frais. I'm not sure if it is related to the op or not but I've been struggling a bit since then.

On the plus side, my boyfriend's cousin came to see us yesterday and sent him a text later to say she forgot to say to me that I'd lost loads of weight! That is four people who don't know about Bertie who have commented now - I feel great!

The house is shaping up, we've just had the hall, stairs and landing decorated and it looks lovely.

No comments: