Friday, July 31, 2009

Ouch!!

I had an appointment with the practice healthcare assistant yesterday for an new patient assessment. She was absolutely lovely and we got on really well.

At the end of the appointment, I asked her to check my stitches as they had not dissolved as expected. Out of the three scars, I was concerned about two of them. She said she would get the practice nurse to come and look as well. The practice nurse took one look and said they won't dissolve. She was lovely as well and took me down to the treatment room to take them out straight away. She actually had to do all three scars as one of them still had the stitch under the skin - that one hurt like hell!!

Two of them looked a bit inflamed so she put iodine dressings on them - lets hope they heal up now!

No comments: