Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's official...

... I must be losing weight! Someone else, who doesn't know about Bertie, commented last night. It is so great when someone comments on my weight loss.

I am loving Bertie so much! I'm going to get him tightened in a few weeks and hopefully I will have another spurt of weight loss. I stood on my own scales this week. They confirm that I have lost 33lbs. I don't want to adjust my ticker backwards as I'm hoping that I will catch up with it in the next week or so when I go into hospital.

My op is on Monday (morning, I hope!), I'm keen to get it over with now and be able to move on without worrying about any further 'episodes'. I'll try to post tomorrow but we have a full on day planned, I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again after the op but I will post as soon as I can.

No comments: