Saturday, October 4, 2008

Have a little patience!!!

It appears that all I need at the moment is a little patience! My weight is coming down, albeit slowly, and I must just be patient.

I have now lost a stone - whohoo!!! I am getting quite good restriction, the last few days I haven't seemed to be able to finish any of the portions of food I prepare - time for a mind adjustment, I think!

I've been doing some thinking and realise that I am expecting overnight miracles which, frankly, just aren't going to happen! I have lost a stone in three months which isn't earth shattering but in a year that would equate to four stone. At the moment, I am happy with that. I can't promise that I won't get a bee in my bonnet again soon but for now I am going to stop mentally beating myself up over it!

I might even hide the scales - but let's not go too mad!

No comments: